1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small labels of software that are stored on your computer through the browser, retaining only information related to your preferences, not including, as such, your personal data.
2. What are cookies for?
Cookies help determine the usefulness, the interest and the number of uses of your websites, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
3. What kind of cookies are there?
There are two groups of cookies that can be used - Permanent Cookies - are cookies that are stored at the browser level in your access equipment (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you visit a website again. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user's interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
- Session cookies - These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies serves to analyze patterns of web traffic, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
- Strictly needed cookies - Allow you to browse the website and use your applications as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested can not be provided.
- Functional cookies - Saves user preferences regarding site usage, so you do not need to reconfigure your site each time you visit.
5. How can you manage cookies?
All browsers allow the user to accept, reject or delete cookies, in particular by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser.